You can help.
Education is a shared responsibility, and one hour each week during the school year is time well spent helping a child read. Find out how easy it is to make a difference as a Read to Succeed volunteer.
- No classroom experience is required.
- Commit just one hour a week or partner with someone to share the schedule.
Learn more about volunteering with Read to Succeed by checking out some real life stories from our volunteers on the Community Voices page. If you still have questions, visit the Volunteer FAQ to find answers to the most frequently asked questions about Read to Succeed or watch this video about volunteering.
"Anytime a child learns that someone else cares about their success it instills a pride and motivation in them."
- Read to Succeed Volunteer
1114 E State Street
Lafayette, IN 47905
Are you ready to become a volunteer?
Sign up online today using the Volunteer Now button on the side, or the school links above. After signing up, a Read to Succeed staff member will contact you to discuss the next steps. You’ll be asked to:
- Submit information for a background check
- Participate in an orientation training session
- Meet with your classroom teacher for instructions.
YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE ONE PAGE AT A TIME.
CLICK BELOW TO REGISTER TODAY!
Join the conversation on Facebook and sign up for our newsletter.
We also love to hear from you, so feel free to contact us, too!